bulletType=Mob requires a MythicMobs reload after server startup to load the mob
When using a projectile with the bulletType=MOB;mob=MythicMob attributes the console says "Invalid bullet mob type specified" each time the server is restarted. The mob will not display when using the skill the projectile is in. Upon reloading Mythic Mobs after that server restart, the mob gets recognized, the warning does not show up in the console and it works as intended. This is on 1.16.2 minecraft, dev build #3454 (the newest as of this post), and artifacts 0.1.30 (artifacts is working fine, is just used as the method to cast the projectile skill).
Steps to reproduce
- Make a skill that uses a projectile with the attributes of bulletType=MOB;mob=MythicMob. https://pastebin.com/4gL0C1zx
- Make sure to make the Mythic Mobs used in the projectile. It is NEP_CreeperArrow in this pastebin. https://pastebin.com/SYvf2bdd
- Restart your server if it is already on, or start your server if it was not on.
- After server restart you see in the logs "Invalid bullet mob type specified". Line 219 in this pastebin. https://pastebin.com/qvpTkg4t
- Try to use the skill and see the mob does not show up. Using Artifacts in this example gives you a bow to use the skill. The bow is NEPBow https://pastebin.com/gTmHmvuk
- Reload Mythic Mobs with /mm r and look at the console to see that the warning for "Invalid bullet type mob specified" does not show up
- Try to use the skill again and see that the mob does show up this time.
Projectiles with bulletType=MOB;mob=MythicMob do not load a mob to shoot correctly on a server restart, and you must reload mythic mobs after the server restart to make them load. This video shows me logging into a freshly restarted test server, showing the artifacts bow* i used to create the bug, shooting the artifacts bow without a mob being the arrow, reloading mythic mobs, then shooting the artifacts bow with the mob being the arrow as i wanted.
Intended correct behavior
Projectiles with bulletType=MOB;mob=MythicMob should load a mob to shoot correctly on a server restart, so that people dont have to reload mythic mobs again right after each server restart.
Server log file
https://pastebin.com/qvpTkg4t - server log, same as the one in step 4 of Steps to reproduce.
Debug log snippet
https://pastebin.com/6CpDEQyk - the warning from line 219 of the server latest.log. Reloading Mythic Mobs after a server restart does not create this message again.
I think it might not be loading the bulletType=MOB;mob=MythicMob projectile attributes correctly until after mythic mobs is reloaded after a server restart. Im not sure how you would fix it.