Error when switching from java 11 to java 8
Everything was running great(no errors) until I switched from Java 11 to Java 8.
Describe the bug encountered in detail.
See the log (console error regarding java it seems)
Provide a full set of steps used to reproduce the bug, including links to SEPARATE Pastebin pastes for each relevant configuration file.
Full log: https://pastebin.com/AHUMRSsX I'm not sure how to reproduce it. I run Ubuntu 18.04 and i switched from Java 11 to Java 8. Paper-174 (latest as of today) MM-501 (latest as of today)
Describe what happens currently, while the bug is affecting your server.
I have tested spawning a few monsters and they do work. Haven't done any sort of deep test though, please contact me on discord or here and I can perform the test you'd like.
Intended correct behavior
No errors in console.
Describe what you think should happen instead of the bug.
Server log file
Provide a link to a Pastebin paste with a copy of your server's latest.log file from startup to "Done!" AND includes a player connecting.
Debug log snippet
Provide a link to a Pastebin paste with an excerpt of your latest.log file that includes debug output where you trigger the bugged behavior.
Describe what you think the issue or any potential fixes may be.